Post Masters DNP Admission Requirements
- A master’s degree in nursing from a nationally accredited APRN (NP, CRNA, CNM, or CNS) program that included supervised clinical practice in specified population focus area.
- Graduate minimum GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.00="A" scale) is preferred.
- Successful completion of graduate courses in advanced physical assessment, advanced pharmacology, and advanced pathophysiology.
- Current unencumbered licensure as a registered nurse and advanced practice registered nurse.
- Current national certification and evidence of active practice in specified NP population focus.
- If applicable, English proficiency scores as outlined by the Graduate School.
Contact Information: For more information, please contact Kate Hallowell at [email protected] or The College of Nursing by phone at (406)-994-3500.