The Headwaters Complex offers co-ed style living environments in two, three, and four bedroom arrangements. The living option provides students with an increased level of privacy while maintaining the convenience of on-campus living.
Special Living Options:
- Gallatin Hall is only available to students who have lived in the MSU residence halls a minimum of one academic year, and successfully completed 24 credits* with a minimum GPA of 2.0. Community involvement/contribution and past discipline records are also considered.
- Jefferson Hall is open to students with 30 completed or transferable credits*.
*Credits must be completed from an institution of higher education. This does not include Advanced Placement (AP) credits.
- Madison Hall has been designated as the residence hall for Mixed Gender Housing for 2018-2019. More information about Mixed Gender Housing is available on our Living Options page.
- Private bedrooms
- Common living area and kitchenette (in the three and four bedrooms)
- Microwave oven
- Study nooks
- Clubhouse and kitchen
- Convenient parking
- Free cable TV
- Direct and wireless internet access
- Bathroom that is shared by no more than four people.
Student Mailing Address:
200 Madison/Jefferson/Gallatin Hall, Room ____
Bozeman, MT 59715
In the above listed address, "200" is simply the postal indicator for Madison, Jefferson,
and Gallatin Halls and is unrelated to your room number.
Do not include "MSU" in your address as it will take longer to arrive
Headwaters Complex Front Desk:
- 2 bedroom with shared bathroom
- 3 or 4 bedrom with common area, kitchenette, and shared bathroom
2018-2019 Room and Board Rates (per semester)
Madison/Jefferson Hall, Single
Gallatin Hall, Double
Gallatin Hall, Single
|With Bobcat Anytime Gold - $5,771||With Bobcat Anytime Gold - $5,604||With Bobcat Anytime Gold - $5,825|
|With Bobcat Anytime Silver - $5,621||With Bobcat Anytime Silver - $5,454||With Bobcat Anytime Silver - $5,675|
|With Bobcat Anytime Copper - $5,613||With Bobcat Anytime Copper - $5,451||With Bobcat Anytime Copper - $5,667|
|With Bobcat Anytime Bronze - $5,463||With Bobcat Anytime Bronze - $5,301||With Bobcat Anytime Bronze - $5,517|
*All Room and Board Rates are available online, here. In addition to these charges, a Residence Hall Association (RHA) program fee of $15 is assessed each semester.
**On-Campus Student Meal Plan options are available online, here.
Office Phone: 406-994-3132
Hailing from Billings, Montana, Molly Lammers graduated Montana State University-Billings with a double degree in Business Administration with focuses in Marketing and Management. Before transferring to MSU Billings, Molly attended Montana State University and worked for Residence Life as a Resident Advisor (RA) and an Assistant Resident Director (ARD). Through two universities and 6 years of Residence Life experience, Molly has found a passion for Student Affairs and Higher Education.
Molly enjoys binge watching Netflix series, traveling to National Parks, and is still learning how to Whip and Nae Nae.
View Larger Map