The Headwaters Complex offers co-ed style living environments in two, three, and four bedroom arrangements. The living option provides students with an increased level of privacy while maintaining the convenience of on-campus living.
Special Living Options:
- Gallatin Hall is only available to students who have lived in the MSU residence halls a minimum of one academic year, and successfully completed 24 credits* with a minimum GPA of 2.0. Community involvement/contribution and past discipline records are also considered.
- Jefferson Hall is open to students with 30 completed or transferable credits*.
*Credits must be completed from an institution of higher education. This does not include Advanced Placement (AP) credits.
- Madison Hall has been designated as the residence hall for Mixed Gender Housing. More information about Mixed Gender Housing is available on our Living Options page.
- Private bedrooms
- Common living area and kitchenette (in the three and four bedrooms)
- Microwave oven
- Study nooks
- Clubhouse and kitchen
- Convenient parking
- Free cable TV in the public areas of the Residence Hall
- Direct and wireless internet access
- Bathroom that is shared by no more than four people.
Student Mailing Address:
200 Madison/Jefferson/Gallatin Hall, Room ____
Bozeman, MT 59715
In the above listed address, "200" is simply the postal indicator for Madison, Jefferson,
and Gallatin Halls and is unrelated to your room number.
Do not include "MSU" in your address as it will take longer to arrive
Headwaters Complex Front Desk:
- 2 bedroom with shared bathroom
- 3 or 4 bedroom with common area, kitchenette, and shared bathroom
Gallatin Double Room Panoramic
2020-2021 Room and Board Rates (per semester)
Madison/Jefferson Hall, Single
Gallatin Hall, Double
Gallatin Hall, Single
|With Bobcat Anytime Gold - $6,015||With Bobcat Anytime Gold - $5,840||With Bobcat Anytime Gold - $6,071|
|With Bobcat Anytime Silver - $5,865||With Bobcat Anytime Silver - $5,690||With Bobcat Anytime Silver - $5,921|
|With Bobcat Anytime Copper - $5,850||With Bobcat Anytime Copper - $5,681||With Bobcat Anytime Copper - $5,906|
|With Bobcat Anytime Bronze - $5,700||With Bobcat Anytime Bronze - $5,531||With Bobcat Anytime Bronze - $5,756|
*All Room and Board Rates are available on the Room & Board Rate Page. In addition to these charges, a Residence Hall Association (RHA) program fee of $15 is assessed each semester.
**On-Campus Student Meal Plan options are available on the Meal Plan page.
Office Phone: 406-994-3131
Graduating from Montana State University with a Bachelors of Environmental Design, this will be Andrew’s third year as a Resident Director and his seventh year in Residence Life. Andrew is currently working towards his Masters of Architecture as well as a Master’s in Adults and Higher ED. Throughout Andrew’s previous 6 years in Residence Life, he was a Resident Advisor for two years, an Assistant Resident Director for one year, and a Graduate Assistant Resident Director, and a resident director for two years. Andrew is excited to continue working for Residence Life as a Resident Director. This year Andrew will work to help build a strong sense of community and help students succeed by giving an environment that feels like home.
In his free time, Andrew can be found working on his car, watching movies, building random things, or just hanging out with his cat Finn. There is a lot that Bozeman offers to all of our students and Andrew tries to do a little of everything to have experience in a lot of things.
View Larger Map