Horse on Field with flag

Looking to join our team here at MSU?

MSU Financial Aid is a great place to start looking for scholarships and grants. For non-residents, check out the New Student Services' page for info. The College of Agriculture has several rodeo and WUE (Western Undergraduate Exchange) scholarships. Remember, scholarships and walk-on positions are offered on a limited basis, so apply early! Anyone seeking a rodeo scholarship or a walk-on position should put together a resume and video highights (email to the coach), and start thinking about scheduling a visit. Please see our FAQ page for answers to frequently asked questions (such as horse boarding in Bozeman, team responsibilities, and College Rodeo 101).