Join the fun and join Pre-Law Club!
Pre-Law students visiting the University of Montana Alexander Blewett III School of Law.
Why Join Pre-Law Club?
- Hear from practicing lawyers on career perspective nights.
- Take field trips to U of M, Gonzaga, U of U, the local courthouse, the Dillon Prison Museum and more!
- Network and build friendships with other students interested in law professions.
- Host MSU Law Day and meet members of the Montana Supreme Court and Gallatin Bar Association.
- Improve your application materials during resume and personal statement coaching sessions.
Pre-Law students with Dean Gagliardi of the University of Montana Alexander Blewett III School of Law.
- Meet admissions professionals and hear insights on getting in, financial aid, and how to find your "best fit" law school.
- Join an LSAT study group.
- Hear from current students and alumni on "what worked" in their study and application process.
- Socialize and have fun at events like the "Back to School American Bar-b-que" and
"Legal movie nights."
Pre-Law students enjoying lunch together after a field trip.
How to join Pre-Law club
- Pre-Law club will meet Tuesdays from 6-7pm in the SUB during the Fall 2023 Semester.
- We would love to have you join us!
- Contact advisor: [email protected].
- Follow MSU Pre-Law Club on Instagram.
Be Part of the Fun!
Pre-Law students seen checking in members of the Montana Supreme Court and Gallatin Bar Association at MSU Law Day.
Pre-Law students with local attorney, Peter Scott, on a career perspectives evening.