Montana State University Resources
- MSU Library Guide to Women's and Gender Studies-
- The Montana State University Library has a thorough library guide on the subject of
Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies that provides an excellent starting point for
your research in women's, gender, and sexuality studies.
- This guide is curated by MSU Librarian and WGSS faculty member Jan Zauha. Professor Zuha is the library liaison for Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies.
She works with faculty and students to develop the collection in WGSS areas and address
research and information literacy needs at any level both in and outside the classroom.
- Women's Center
- VOICE Center: The VOICE Center provides free and confidential support, advocacy, and referral
services to survivors of rape, sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking.
- Diversity Awareness Office
- The Leadership Institute
- The Queer-Straight Alliance
- The Queer-Straight Alliance at Montana State University strives to be the premier
lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender advocacy group in the Gallatin Valley area.
It focuses on developing community, fostering education and empowering action from
and regarding LGBT individuals. It is comprised of a diverse group of people who all
share the belief that all people are equal members of society, regardless of sexual
- Contact information:
- Meeting time: Monday evenings from 7:00pm-8:00pm in the SUB 233/235.