What is MSU 101?
MSU 101 is concentrated 2-hour workshop designed to help you be a successful college student. Our Learning Strategists will share the latest research findings on how people learn best as well as other practical skills.
- The power of your mindset
- Higher level thinking and problem solving
- Efficient study skills: note taking, quizzing, study skills
- How to assess and recalibrate your study methods to make good grades
- Setting priorities, organization, time management
- Motivation and preventing procrastination
- Campus resources
- Being financially savvy
Tuesday, Jan 26 5:00-7:30PM