MSU 101 is a 2-hour concentrated workshop designed to help you build the skills necessary to become a successful college student. Our Learning Strategists will share the latest research findings on how people learn best, as well as other practical skills.
Spring 2020 Workshop Schedule
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Attend the workshop or make an appointment to learn:
- The power of your mindset
- Higher level thinking and problem solving
- Proven study skills that work
- How to assess and recalibrate your study methods
- Setting priorities, organization, time management
- Motivation and preventing procrastination
- Campus resources
Missed MSU 101 this semester? Do you have a conflict that makes it impossible to attend? Are you a junior or senior and have attended MSU 101 in a previous semester and would like to know other ways to meet your MSU 101 obligation?
Call the Allen Yarnell Center for Student Success (406.994.7627) or click below to request an individual or small group appointment at a time that works for you!