MSU 101 is a 2-hour concentrated workshop designed to help you build the skills necessary to become a successful college student. Our Learning Strategists will share the latest research findings on how people learn best, as well as other practical skills.
Fall 2018 Workshop Schedule
Attend the workshop or make an appointment to learn:
- The power of your mindset
- Higher level thinking and problem solving
- Efficient study skills: note-taking, quizzing, study skills and more
- How to assess and recalibrate your study methods
- Setting priorities, organization, time management
- Motivation and preventing procrastination
- Campus resources
- Being financially savvy
Missed the workshops this semester? Book an appointment with our Learning Strategist! One-hour appointments available for individuals and groups of students.