Summer Conference & Short Term Housing
Campus housing is available May 5 – August 3, 2018.
Please note that there is no campus housing available outside of these dates.
Rates & Amenities:
- Room rates start at $46 per night ($23 per person) for a shared double room, $28 per night ($28 per person) for private single rooms. All rooms are subject to a 7% per night occupancy tax. Rooms include linens (two sheets, mattress pad, pillow case and blanket), towels and bath soap. All linens may be exchanged for clean items at any point during your stay.
- All rooms have twin beds. Shared double rooms and private single rooms are available.
- All buildings are traditional style residence halls, meaning that there is a community bathroom down the hall.
- Buildings do NOT have air conditioning.
- If you have room, bringing your own fan is recommended.
- Front desks are staffed 24 hours a day.
- Fresh bed linens (sheets, blanket, and pillow), towels and soap are provided upon arrival.
- Bathrooms are conveniently located on each floor.
- Lounges and laundry facilities in each residence hall.
- Laundry cards, fans, refrigerators and parking permits are available at the front
- Laundry Cards - $7
- Fans - No charge (first come first serve)
- Refrigerator - $15 per week, with the maximum cost being $45
- Parking Passes - $5.00 per day (weekends are free)
- Attendees requesting assistance or special services may contact the desk at any time.
- Smoking is prohibited on the MSU campus.
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited in all areas except by persons of legal age in private quarters.
- Please review the following housing policies to ensure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable stay.
- Services Available
- Complimentary linen exchange
- 24 hour front desk services
- Area information
- Fans (first come first serve)
- Refrigerator rentals (first come first serve)
- Parking pass sales
- Laundry facilities
- Lobby and lounge areas
- Computer labs
- Mail services
- Important information to know when staying at MSU
- What we provide:
- 24 hour front desk service
- Linens, pillows, towels, soap
- What to bring:
- Alarm clock
- Shower slippers
- Portable Fan
- Check-in time is any time after 1:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Special arrangements must be made in advance of conference date to alter these times
- Arrivals after 10 PM will need to ring the front desk of the hall they are checking into
- Guests receiving mail while staying at a Residence Hall should have senders address items as shown below. The more information listed on the envelope, the more timely receipt of the mail to the hall.
- Address as follows:
Attn: Front Desk
Date of Conference
**100 or 200 Hall Name
Bozeman, MT 59717
- What we provide:
On campus lodging is available to a variety of guests from mid-May to mid-August. We offer housing in select residence halls across campus.
Residence Life Housing
MSU Students attending a 6 or 12 week summer course only
- If you are attending a 6 or 12 week summer course, Residence Life will assist you with your summer housing needs.
- Residence Life Information Page