Directions to Campus
- From the Interstate
- From I-90, take exit 305 onto North 19th Avenue
- Turn south (into Bozeman) and follow 19th to College Avenue (approximately 3 miles)
- Turn left onto College Avenue and you will reach a four-way stop, which is 11th Avenue
- Turn right and drive to the next four-way stop at Grant Street
- To reach the North Hedges Residence Hall, turn right
- Short-term parking is available in front of the residence hall
- You will need to check in at the front desk
- To reach the Strand Union Building, turn left
- The SUB will be on your left and hourly pay parking will be on your right. You are able to pay at the kiosk.
- You may purchase a daily tag for $5.00 at the Police Station on the corner of Kagy and 7th Ave.
- If you already have a hang tag, you may park in any of the SB lots, as long as you do NOT park in a space labeled handicapped or reserved.
- Parking passes are available at a daily rate of $5.00 per vehicle Monday through Friday.
- Passes are available at the Police Station on the corner of 7th Ave and Kagy, just down from the SUB.
- Guests can also pay for parking in the pay lot located on the first two levels of the parking garage, across the street from the SUB.
- Complimentary parking is offered on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
- Long-term parking passes may be purchased for S/B & E parking lots through the Police Station.
- With large events needing parking, you are able to purchase entire lots, depending on the size of your group. You may work directly with parking services, or conference services may coordinate this for your event.
- If parking on campus during the work week, you will be required to purchase a parking permit.
The Strand Union strives to provide students with a space for personal development and fufillment through opportunities in student government, community service groups, and employment as well as recreational events. The Strand Union also fills the role of conferencing center for hundreds of meetings and conferences every year.
Rec Center Info
The SUB Rec Center offers affordable entertainment for both students and non-students. From sitting down in front of our 2 big screen TVs, to renting out the bowling lanes for a fun-filled birthday party, the SUB Rec Center has something for everyone! Our 14 pocket billiard tables, 6 bowling lanes, shuffleboard, foosball, air hockey, arcade games, and Playstation III provide a diverse selection of activities to entertain the whole family!
Come enjoy our all-you-care-to-eat dining program at any of the three residence dining facilities - Miller, Harrison, & Hannon Dining Commons. Each of these dining facilities features its own unique atmosphere and different daily menus, so spice up your week and alternate locations!