Date: Saturday January 26, 2019
Time: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Location: Montana State University, Shroyer Gymnasium in the northwest corner of the Marga Hoseaus Fitness Center, off of W. Grant and S. 11th Avenue.
Directions and Parking
Bozeman is located off of I-90. Two interstate exits will bring you to the MSU campus in Bozeman.
From the west:
- Take exit 305 onto North 19th Ave. and follow it south approximately 3.5 miles to Kagy Blvd.
- Turn left onto Kagy Blvd. and continue to South 7th Ave.
- Turn left and continue to the parking garage entrance on the left side.
From the east:
- Take exit 309 onto Main Street and proceed west to Willson Ave.
- Turn left on Willson Ave. and travel 18 blocks to Kagy Blvd. (Willson will curve slightly here)
- Turn right on Kagy Blvd. and continue to South 7th Ave.
- Turn right on South 7th Ave. and continue to the parking garage entrance on the left side.
If arriving on Friday, please park in the Hourly Pay Parking area located in the parking garage accessible from South 7th Ave, just south of Grant Street. Many of our visitors prefer to use GoogleMaps or MapQuest to locate campus. You can use the intersection outside of the Strand Union to generate good turn instructions. The intersection is: South 7th Ave and West Grant St, Bozeman, MT 59715.
Buses may drop off in the North Fieldhouse lot and park around the stadium.
Parking lots are open on weekends and holidays; no permit is required during these times. Please note that service drives, handicapped zones, or 24-hour reserved areas, fire lanes, no parking zones etc., are enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.