Graduate students and their department are responsible for submitting a announcement to the MSU calendar at least seven (7) business days prior to the defense. Complete instructions can be found in this "How To" document.
Doctoral Defense Announcements
- American Studies Doctoral Defense - Sarah Coletta Monday, March 27, 2017 at 9:00 am
American Studies doctoral candidate Sarah Coletta will defend her dissertation, No Little Plans: Making and Breaking the 1992 Chicago World's Fair.
- Sarah Coletta Dissertation Defense - American Studies Program Monday, March 27, 2017 at 9:00 am
American Studies doctoral candidate Sarah Coletta will defend her dissertation "No Little Plans: Making and Breaking the 1992 Chicago World's Fair." The first hour of the defense is open to the...
- Cheryl Hendry - History & Philosophy Department Doctoral Defense Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 8:30 am - 10:30 am
History PhD Candidate Cheryl Hendry will defend her dissertation, Finding Nature in an Industrial Swamp: A Case Study of New Jersey's Hackensack Meadowlands. The Defense will take place from 8:30 am to...
- Doctoral Defense - Sean Yaw, Computer Science Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 3:10 pm - 4:00 pm
Scheduling for Optimized Network Resource Utilization #SmartGrid #Cloud
- Doctoral Defense - History PhD Candidate Betsy Quammen Monday, April 10, 2017 at 1:00 pm
History PhD Candidate Betsy Quammen will defend her dissertation, American Zion: Mormon Perspectives on Landscape, from Zion National Park to the Bundy Family War. The defense will take place from 1:00...
- History Doctoral Candidate Gary Sims Dissertation Defense Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 8:30 am
History doctoral candidate Gary Sims will defend his dissertation "Damn the Torpedoes: The History of Science and Undersea Warfare in World War II." The first hour of the defense is open...
Ph.D. Oral Comprehensive Exams
Thesis Defense Announcements
Professional Paper Presentations