Tuition Payment Plan Information
The Tuition Payment Plan is an installment loan available for qualified applicants
who are unable to make full payment of current semester tuition, fees, and /or room
and board charges on regular fee payment day. This plan is available to all students
with the exception of those whose financial aid is ready at fee payment day and is
equal to or greater than fees charged, students who are in default on a Perkins/Nursing
loan, or students who have a poor repayment history at Montana State University.
- Click here for the Tuition Payment Plan Application or the Summer Tuition Payment Plan Application.
- Please save this form to your computer, and then complete it with the required information.
Once you have filled out the form, please save it and email it to AR_Student_Accounts@montana.edu as an attachment.
- Note: when saving the form, make sure you use the option "Save as PDF". Before sending the form, close the file and open the saved version to ensure that your information was saved correctly.
- Please save this form to your computer, and then complete it with the required information. Once you have filled out the form, please save it and email it to AR_Student_Accounts@montana.edu as an attachment.
- You can also download the form and complete the highlighted lines and scan, mail or fax to MSU Student Accounts.
- Submit an installment loan application each semester to the Student Accounts Office, P.O. Box 172640, Bozeman, MT 59717-2640. A non-refundable $30 processing fee will be added to the student's fee statement for each approved application ($45 after application deadline). See Registration Handbook for fee payment deadlines.
- Pay your first installment according to established fee payment procedures. Financial Aid recipients please note this change. Your financial aid, loans, grants, scholarships and fee waivers will be deducted from your overall balance and the resulting balance will be divided into four payments. Please budget accordingly to be able to pay one fourth of your adjusted bill to be confirmed. Your payment will be your confirmation.
- Loan installments as well as any other outstanding charges due Montana State University are to be made payable to Montana State University at the MSU Student Accounts Office, 102 Montana Hall, P.O. Box 172640, Bozeman, MT 59717-2640. Payments may be made either by web payment, mail, or in person. Any installment payments which are mailed must be received by the Student Accounts Office on or before the due date. A $15 late fee will be assessed for each installment payment which is received after the due date.
- Due Dates: Pay your first installment according to established fee payment procedure.
|October 1||February 1|
|November 1||March 1|
|December 1||April 1|
** Montana State University reserves the right to reject or decline any application and to require a guarantor on any deferred installment loan made.
All fees subject to increase by Board of Regents