The Student Accounts Office assists students in meeting their financial obligation to the University. We help students by providing timely information about students' financial accounts. Student accounts are monitored in an attempt to provide accurate financial information.Where can I view my bill?
- To view your Web bill, go to MyInfo and select Electronic Billing/Payment
- For students on a Tuition Payment Plan, here are the Due Dates for Spring payments:
- 2nd Installment February 1
- 3rd Installment March 1
- 4th Installment April 1
Where can I view my 1098T tax form?
- To view your 1098T tax form, go to MyInfo and select Student Services > Student Records > Tax Notification
- For further information about 1098T tax forms please click here: 1098T Tax FAQ
Our office is responsible for the billing and collection of student charges. We would like to extend a warm welcome to new and returning students. We look forward to seeing you at MSU!
- Please contact us with any questions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (406)994-1991
- Confirm your bill, view your web bill or access your personal information by using My Info