UIT Purchasing Support
Use the links below for all standard (non-custom) purchases for departmental use only. State and University purchasing rules apply. Catalogs and state contracts may offer products that are not supported by UIT. Please see links at bottom of page for student and personal computer purchases.
- Apple computers
- For assistance, please submit a help desk ticket to email@example.com.
- Lenovo Computers
- Dell computers
Copiers and Multi-function devices (MFD)
If you would like to purchase, or lease, a copier or large multi-function device, please check out the page from the MSU Procurement office for copiers.
MSU has a special contracts with CDW-G and WSCA/NASPO that allow us to buy products through them at discounted prices.
Buy direct from CDW-G/ Montana State site
Microsoft Surface Pros
Wireless printers are not allowed on the MSU (Bozeman) network.
Buy direct from WSCA/NASPO
Toner & supplies
Products we support:
- Software and user support is provided for these (and most) items listed below however, only hardware warranty repair is done on desktop & laptop computers.
- UIT recommends Windows 10 for all new departmental Windows computers, regardless of where they are purchased.
- Apple iPads and Windows Surface tablets purchased from any source (software only, no hardware repairs)
- Any Apple product purchased from the MSU Bookstore
- Any MSU preconfigured Dell computer.
- Any MSU approved hardware component or printer from the CDW-G catalog .
Students, Faculty, & Staff - Personal Computer Purchases
Faculty, staff, and students can use the following links to purchase Dell or Apple
products for personal use.