TheTuition Payment Plan is an installment loan available for qualified
applicants who are unable to make full payment of current semester tuition, fees,
and /or room and board charges on regular fee payment day. This plan is available
to all students with the exception of those whose financial aid is ready at fee
payment day and is equal to or greater than fees charged, students who are in default
on a Perkins/Nursing loan, or students who have a poor repayment history at Montana State University.
- Download and save the Tuition Payment Plan Application onto your computer.
- Complete the highlighted lines and scan, mail or fax to MSU Student Accounts.
- Submit an installment loan application each semester to the Student Accounts Office, P.O. Box 172640, Bozeman, MT 59717-2640. A non-refundable $30 processing fee will be added to the student's fee statement for each approved application ($45 after application deadline). See Registration Handbook for fee payment deadlines.
- Pay your first installment according to established fee payment procedures. Financial Aid recipients please note this change. Your financial aid, loans, grants, scholarships and fee waivers will be deducted from your overall balance and the resulting balance will be divided into four payments. Please budget accordingly to be able to pay one fourth of your adjusted bill to be confirmed. Your payment will be your confirmation.
- Loan installments as well as any other outstanding charges due Montana State University are to be made payable to Montana State University at the MSU Student Accounts Office, 102 Montana Hall, P.O. Box 172640, Bozeman, MT 59717-2640. Payments may be made either by web payment, mail, or in person. Any installment payments which are mailed must be received by the Student Accounts Office on or before the due date. A $15 late fee will be assessed for each installment payment which is received after the due date.
- Due Dates:
|October 1||February 1|
|November 1||March 1|
|December 1||April 1|
** Montana State University reserves the right to reject or decline any application and to require a guarantor on any deferred installment loan made.
All fees subject to increase by Board of Regents