Science Fun Night
Museum of the Rockies
November 24, 2014
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Celebrate science with the Museum of the Rockes as magic, new Planetarium shows, live animals, hands-on activities, and pizza fill the museum for the annual Science Fun Night for Montana Science Olympiad participants.
- New "Supervolcanoes" show in the newly-renovated Taylor Planetarium*
- Live critters with ZooMontana
- MAGIC by Walt*
- *Tickets for these shows are limited and will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis upon arrival at MOR for your group. Advanced tickets are not available
HANDS-ON ACTIVITIES WITH MOR PROGRAM PARTNERS:
- Montana Engergy Education Council
- Montana MARS, NASA's Robotic Mining Competition Team
- MSU Anthropology Club
- MSU Robotics featuring Looney the Robot
- MSU School of Architecture
- MSU School of Music
- MSU Space Public Outreach Team
- MSU Undergraduate Chemistry Society
- Project Archaeology
- Southwest Montana Astronomical Society
- and more!
NEW FOR 2013!
FREE admission to MOR for Science Olympiad participants and coaches. $5 admission for parents and siblings of participants and coaches (childeren 4 and under are free). Pizza available for purchase $1/slice with dining space available. Museum Store will be open with sales for Science Fun Night participants.
Hosted in the Museum's current exhibits including:
- Welcome to Yellowstone! Tourism in America's First National Park
- Dinosaurs under the Big Sky
- Paugh Regional History Hall