Daily Visit Opportunities
A visit to the MSU campus provides opportunities to meet faculty, staff and students,
and to explore life at Montana State! Because selecting a college is such an important
decision, families are always welcome and encouraged to participate. Check out what
programming we have available for you below!
Meet with an Admissions Counselor
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. & 2 p.m.
By appointment as needed otherwise
Monday - Friday
10 a.m. & 3 p.m.
Residence Hall Information Session
Monday - Friday
11 a.m. & 4 p.m.
The Residence Life tour provides an overview of every living option on campus and
allows visitors to view a residence hall room and tour the dining hall. Tours are
led by MSU students and typically last about an hour.
For additional info, contact the Residence Life Department at (406) 994-2661 or via [email protected].
Visit with a Diversity & Inclusion Ambassador
Diversity Ambassadors are student volunteers within Montana State University’s Diversity
& Inclusion Student Commons (DISC) that provide guidance and insight for prospective
students who are considering making MSU their next home. Diversity Ambassadors serve
as a vital resource for underrepresented students throughout every stage of the admissions
Learn more about our Diversity Ambassadors online here!
Academic Information Sessions
Various times weekly
- Architecture Info Session: This meeting includes information about the Architecture/Environmental Design program, scholarships and academics, as well as a tour of the facility.
- College of Nursing Information Session: This meeting includes information about the College of Nursing, scholarships and academics.
- Ecology Info Session: This meeting is designed for students interested in the Fish and Wildlife Ecology and Management, Conservation Biology and Ecology, Organismal Biology or Biology teaching concentrations offered by the Department of Ecology. It will include information on academics, department resources and scholarships.
- Engineering Info Session: This meeting includes information about the College of Engineering, scholarships and academics, as well as a tour of the facility.
- Environmental Science Info Session: This meeting includes information about degrees housed in the Environmental Science department, scholarships and academics.
- Honors College Information Session: This meeting includes information about the Honors College.
- Jake Jabs College of Business Info Session: This meeting includes information about the College of Business, scholarships and academics.
- University Studies Info Session: This meeting includes information for undecided students and those who want to explore a variety of majors before declaring a specific degree.
If you are interested in meeting with a different academic option not listed above, please select it on the visit form and we will do our best to schedule a meeting for you.
We welcome larger group visits every year, including high schools, TRIO programs and more! We can accommodate these visits Monday-Friday, year-round, excluding federal holidays and MSU Fridays. To schedule a campus visit for a larger group, please fill out the group visit request form. You can also emailor call our Campus Visit Coordinators to discuss what options are available.
Questions? We're here to help.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! You can email our
staff at [email protected], or call us Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm MT at 1-888-MSU-CATS.