Nestled in southwest Montana just over an hour north of Yellowstone National Park, Bozeman is an incredibly accessible community. Located along Interstate 90, we are within easy reach of day trips from several surrounding states. For longer trips, Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport is the state's largest and busiest airport, and offers non-stop flights to 15 U.S. cities, with connecting flights to dozens more.
Image courtesy of Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport.
Bozeman, Montana is located on I-90. Two interstate exits will bring you to the MSU campus in Bozeman.
Please park in the Hourly Pay Parking area located in the parking garage accessible from South 7th Ave, just south of Grant St. The Office of Admissions will provide complimentary parking on the day of your visit. Please refer to your visit confirmation email for instructions on obtaining your parking pass.
The Admissions Office is located across Grant St. from the parking garage in the Strand Union Building (SUB) Room 201. Go through the South entrance and up the stairs. The Admissions Office is located right across the hall from the SRO Coffee Shop - first door on your right.
Many of our visitors prefer to use GoogleMaps to locate campus. Although the Admissions office does not have an actual physical address, you can use the intersection outside of the Strand Union Building to generate good turn instructions. The intersection is: South 7th Ave and West Grant St, Bozeman, MT 59715.
From the East
- Take exit 309 onto Main Street and proceed west to Willson Ave.
- Turn left on Willson Ave. and travel 18 blocks to Kagy Blvd. (Willson will curve slightly here)
- Turn right on Kagy Blvd. and continue to South 7th Ave.
- Turn right on South 7th Ave. and continue to the hourly parking/garage entrance on the left side.
From the West
- Take exit 305 onto North 19th Ave. and follow it south approximately 3.5 miles to
- Turn left onto Kagy Blvd. and continue to South 7th Ave.
- Turn left and continue to the hourly parking/garage entrance on the left side.
Printable Campus Map
Download and print the campus map to take with you while you visit the Montana State University campus.
Online Campus Map
Find your way around campus to locate specific buildings and services through the MSU Campus Map powered by Google.
Questions? We're here to help.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! You can email our
staff at [email protected], or call us Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm MT at 1-888-MSU-CATS.