Why MSU Conference and Event Services?
The picturesque scenery and beautifully landscaped campus, nestled in the heart of the pristine Gallatin Valley, make Bozeman and Montana State University (MSU) the perfect location to host a meeting, conference, or event. Let the experienced staff in the MSU Conference and Event Services Department be the one-stop shop for all of your meeting or conference needs. The University offers a wide variety of services including affordable accommodations, dining services, catered functions and various audio/visual capabilities. Whether you are interested in hosting a small business meeting or a large trade show, MSU is able to accommodate groups with several meeting spaces for events ranging from 3 to 8,000 people. The impeccable hospitality provided by the staff at MSU will create a unique, unforgettable experience for anyone hosting a meeting or conference on campus.
Montana State University is situated within the traditional, yet contemporary town of Bozeman; tucked away in a valley surrounded by mountain ranges on all four sides. The University is approximately 15 minutes from the Gallatin Field Airport, and downtown Bozeman is a brief 20-minute stroll through the tree-lined streets of our historic home district.
- State-of-the-art meeting facilities to accommodate a wide variety of events
- Professional in-person/virtual event coordination
- Online and on-site registration services
- Wireless internet access, audio-visual equipment, and technology support
- Catering services, featuring fresh, farm-to-table inspired menus
- Affordable on-campus overnight lodging during the summer