Parking On Campus
There is a charge to park on campus M-F 6:00am - 6:00pm in most lots, 6:00am – 8:00pm in the parking garage.
- You will need your license plate number and credit card to purchase a parking permit..
- Most visitors to the SUB choose to park in premier parking in the parking garage (additional cost)
- There are kiosks in the parking garage where you can pay by credit card. You will need your license plate number.
- Handicap parking requires a state issued placard or sticker AND a paid campus parking permit.
- All parking enforcement on campus is based on your license plate number. Please take a photo of your plate so you have a handy reference when ordering parking online or paying for parking at a kiosk.
- It is highly recommended that you purchase parking in advance. Parking passes are available through our parking portal.
Parking Portal Instructions:
- Proceed to the MSU parking portal.
- You will need your license plate number and credit card to purchase a parking permit.
- Once you enter the portal, scroll down to select “Visitor Login”
- On the Visitor Parking Page, select “Create One”.
- Once you have set up your account, advance to the Parking Portal page and select “Get Permits”.
- Follow prompts to set up your account.
- On the Select Permit and Permit Agreement page, select your permit “Daily Bobcat, Bison, Harrison St., Stadium, FGH-Nonrefundable”, you cannot select dates from this page.
- Check the three stacked boxes and click “Next”
- Select your start and finish dates and click next. Proceed to payment.
If you are still experiencing issues, please refer to our parking portal tutorials.