COVID-19 Update 1/12/2022:
Currently we are moving forward with summer housing and summer housing registration. We strongly recommend all guests wear masks while indoors and practice social distancing. We will continue to monitor federal, state and local health recommendations and guidelines closely and will notify you if circumstances change.
Summer Conference & Short Term Housing
Campus housing is available May 14 through August 6, 2022.
You can register for summer housing online here. If you do not see your conference listed, please call 406-994-3081 with any questions.
Please note that there is no campus housing available outside of these dates.
If you have any questions regarding housing, please email [email protected].
Rates & Amenities:
- Double and single occupancy rooms available and $50 per night. All rooms are subject to a 7% per night occupancy tax.
- During orientation, student rooms are $25 per night and parents are $50 per night.
- All rooms have twin beds.
- All buildings are traditional style residence halls, meaning that there is a community bathroom down the hall.
- Buildings do NOT have air conditioning.
- If you have room, bringing your own fan is recommended.
- Front desks are staffed 24 hours a day.
- Fresh bed linens (sheets, blanket, and pillow) and towels are provided upon arrival.
- All bed linens be exchanged for clean items at any point durning your stay.
- Bathrooms are conveniently located on each floor.
- Lounges and laundry facilities in each residence hall.
- Laundry cards, fans, soap and refrigerators are available at the front desk.
- Laundry Cards - Available at the front desk upon request
- Fans - No charge (first come first serve)
- Refrigerator - $20
- Attendees requesting assistance or special services may contact the desk at any time.
- Guest parking permits can be purchased from MSU Parking Services online or in person.
- Visitors should always be careful not to park in handicap spaces with out both registering for parking and using a state approved handicap placard.
- Visitors should always be careful not to park in any parking space that is marked as reserved.
- To purchase permits online go to the MSU Parking Services parking portal.
- Click on “Visitor Login”.
- Follow the instructions for “Visitor Login”.
- The parking associated with the residence halls is not currently listed so guests should select the $8/day option that allows them to parking in Bison/Bobcat/FH/Stadium/etc.
- Select the appropriate date range.
Guests can purchase a parking pass from MSU Parking Services located at the corner of Kagy and South 7th Street or Conference and Event Services (cash or check only) in 217 Strand Union Building, Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm .
- Smoking is prohibited on the MSU campus.
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited in all areas except by persons of legal age in private quarters.
- Campus Housing Cancelation Policy.
- For all rooms in a rooming list, cancellation of a partial or total room reservation must be received by Conference Services or Residence Life at least 7 days prior to arrival or will be charged for one night’s stay. The same policy will apply to no-shows.
- For all individual room reservations, cancellation of a partial or total room reservation must be received by Conference Services or Residence Life at least 24 hours prior to arrival or will be charged for one night’s stay. The same policy will apply to no-shows.
- Please review the following housing policies to ensure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable stay.
- Services Available
- Complimentary linen exchange
- 24 hour front desk services
- Area information
- Fans (first come first serve)
- Refrigerator rentals (first come first serve)
- Laundry facilities
- Lobby and lounge areas
- Computer labs
- Mail services
- Important information to know when staying at MSU
- What to bring:
- Alarm clock
- Shower slippers
- Portable Fan
- Check-in time is any time after 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Special arrangements must be made in advance of conference date to alter these times
- Arrivals after 10 PM will need to ring the front desk of the hall they are checking into
- Guests receiving mail while staying at a Residence Hall should have senders address items as shown below. The more information listed on the envelope, the more timely receipt of the mail to the hall.
- Address as follows:
Attn: Front Desk
Date of Conference
**100 or 200 Hall Name
Bozeman, MT 59717
- What to bring:
On campus lodging is available to a variety of guests from mid-May to mid-August. We offer housing in select residence halls across campus.
Residence Life Housing
MSU Students attending a 6 or 12 week summer course only
- If you are attending a 6 or 12 week summer course, Residence Life will assist you with your summer housing needs.
- Residence Life Information Page