See below for step-by-step instructions on how to register for summer conference and short-term housing.
Please note: If a guest has stayed on campus previously, either as a guest or as a student, they may already have an account set up. In which case, they will receive an error message when the system detects a duplicate account and they should instead follow the instructions below for “Returning Guests”.
- Go to our Conference Housing webpage, Click “Register” in the top left.
- Complete the required information on the “Register” Page.
- Once registered, click “Stay on Campus” in the top left corner (same place as “Register”). From there, they will enter the Group Promotion Code (Provided by conference coordinator) and click “Apply Code”.
- The name of the group will appear. Click “Select”.
- Use the drop-down menu to select “Yes or No” under the question about additional attendees. If yes, then add the additional attendee’s name.
- Use the Group Promotion Code to complete the “Conference or Event Attending” field, then click “Save & Continue”.
- Use the drop-down menu to select either” Yes” or “No” on the ADA page, if yes, complete the remaining fields, then click “Save & Continue”. This will take a minute to load.
- Review the check in and check out date and, make any necessary changes, then select the desired room type.
- You will be prompted to choose a specific room by clicking “Add to Cart”. It does not matter which room you select; they are all the same.
- Click “Save & Continue” at the bottom of the page.
- A confirmation page will appear. Click “Save & Continue”.
- You will see the shopping cart where you can click “Pay Now” to make a payment and complete the transaction.
- Go to our Conference Housing webpage, click “Log In” in the top right.
- Enter your email address and password then select "register Here". If you do not remember your password, leave the password field blank and select "Forgotten Password".
- Once you have successfully logged in, Start with step 3 in the instructions above for “New Guests”.
If you have any difficulty, please contact Conference Services through email. Please allow 24 hours for a response.