We look forward to helping you with your analyses.
1. Please check to make sure that your samples are labeled with an appropriate EAL ID.
2. Fill out the form below.
4. Prepare your samples according to our sample handling page.
5. Submit your physical samples to the EAL fridge/freezer on the 8th floor of Leon Johnson.
- Include a printed copy of your sample ID spreadsheet.
- Ensure the labels on your spreadsheet exactly match the version you emailed us, as well as the label on the sample. (We won't run them if they are not the exact same.)
- Fill out a shipping tag (located on the front of the EAL fridge) and attach it to your samples
- Send us an email letting us know you delivered your samples.