About Grant Chamberlain Drive
$841/mo • 2 bed • 1 bath • 596 sq. ft. • Single Occupancy
$420.50/mo • 1 bed • 1 shared bath • 596 sq. ft. • Roommate Option
|In Unit Laundry
1 Reserved Space
Limited availability ($25/mo.)
Grant Chamberlain is a single undergraduate/graduate student apartment housing option. This option allows for the student to split the rent with another eligible student while having your own bedroom and shared common spaces. These apartments include free shared laundry facilities and a conveniently located Streamline bus stop. A large field is right outside your door for your enjoyment – it’s the perfect space for soccer, volleyball, cricket, frisbee, and more! A quick 10-minute walk gets you to Miller Dining Hall and the center of campus. If you’re looking for sweet treats and tasty eats, you’ll find local coffee shops, and more, a quick half mile away, along College Street.
- All units have range and refrigerator.
- Mini-blinds are provided as window treatments.
- 3 scheduled laundry times per week and 1 first-come, first-serve laundry time for each building.
- Use of laundry machines is free; however, each household is responsible for cleaning a few times throughout the year.
- Rent includes water, garbage, heat, and electricity.
- Wired and wireless campus internet access included with rent.
- Units are wired for Charter cable television as well as phone service. Tenants must set up service.
____ Grant Chamberlain Drive Apt. ___
Bozeman, MT 59715
(Ex. 101 Grant Chamberlain Drive Apt. 1A)