Tuition Payment and Banking
There are several ways to pay your bill:
- Through QuikPAY, MSU has partnered with PayMyTuition, a company that processes tuition payments for international students. The system is user-friendly and we highly recommend using it for tuition and fee payments.
- By credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover): in person at the cashier window or online using MyInfo (select Electronic Billing and Payment).
- By mailing a money order with a copy of your Web bill to MSU Student Accounts (P.O. 172640, Bozeman, MT 59717, USA).
- Some students prefer to pay their MSU bill in four monthly payments over the course of the semester. Students with accounts in good standing can arrange this type of payment plan by reviewing the Tuition Payment Plan Information and submitting the tuition payment plan application form. A non-refundable $30 processing fee is charged for this service.
We recommend you open a bank account while in Bozeman. There are two banks in Bozeman that allow students to open a bank account without having a social security number. These two banks will be present during the interactive fair on Orientation Day, so you will be able to talk to a representative then.
- First Interstate Bank: regional bank, conveniently located on campus
- Wells Fargo Bank: national bank, not located on campus