Friends & Alumni
The Department of Native American Studies at MSU-Bozeman provides internationally recognized academic training on a small budget. We have several projects that would greatly assist our students, if we had the funding to move forward. Some of these include:
- Financial Need scholarships for economically stressed students
- Academic Merit scholarships for outstanding students
- A short-term emergency book loan fund
- Travel funds for students to attend academic conferences
- Curriculum development funds for our new on-line NAS Graduate Certificate program
- American Indian Student Center building fund
If any of these worthy causes inspire you to contribute, or you would like to add
to any of our existing funds, such as the Katz Endowed Chair fund, the Berger Scholarship
fund, or the Annual American Indian Council Powwow please contact our Department Head:
Dr. Walter Fleming
email: [email protected].
Or, contact Mary Jane McGarity, the Vice-President of Development for the Alumni Foundation.
P.O. Box 172750
Bozeman, MT 59717-2360
1501 S 11th Ave
Bozeman, MT 59715
Be sure to choose the designation for your gift: Department of Native American Studies and enter your desired amount.
If you want to give to the American Indian Council, or have a certain service or item in mind, please include your additional gift instructions in the box below the Designations. This will ensure your donation goes exactly where you want to give!
You can easily set up recurring gifts or set up payments on your donation.
Thank you for making a difference!
Programs in the Department of Native American Studies
Katz Endowed Chair in Native American Studies
Phyllis Berger Memorial Lecture