The Women to Women Project
The overall goal of WTW is to use technology to enhance the potential for rural women to more successfully adapt to their chronic illnesses. For more than 10 years, Women to Women, a computer-based support and education research project, has been providing support groups and health education via the Internet to middle-aged rural women who are chronically ill. The project has (so far) moved through three phases. These phases are also refered to as "Women to Women I" (or II or III respectively).
- Women to Women Phase II Project Page.
- Women to Women Phase II Team.
- Women to Women Phase II Funding.
- Women to Women Phase III Project Page.
- Women to Women Phase III Team.
- Women to Women Phase III Funding.
Updated: 06/14/2011 11:39:58