Charles and Nora Wiley Award for Meritorious Research
The MSU Wiley Award for Meritorious Research and Creativity is one way of recognizing one MSU faculty member who has made a single, especially significant research achievement or who has a recent body of research work, either of which should be the product of extensive, mature research activity.
Charles and Nora Wiley Family and The Office of Research, Economic Development and Graduate Education
- Impact of a single, especially significant research achievement or a recent body of significant research work, either of which should be the product of extensive, mature research activity.
- Typically, the nominee will be someone who has attained the rank of Associate or Full Professor.
- The nominee for the Wiley Award shall have no role in the nominating process.
- A nomination letter that speaks to the significance and lasting effect of the nominee’s research achievement, i.e., what contribution has this work made, has the work held up, and how?
- Two letters of support, which the nominator shall obtain and submit with his/her letter. One of these letters of support shall be an external assessment of the research under consideration.
- A current curriculum vitae of the nominee.
Mai Allen, Office of Research, Economic Development and Graduate Education, 994-5053, [email protected]