The application deadline for Summer 2024 is Feb. 4, 2024.
Application is required for this RET program.
Please fill out the application online.
You may view aof the application prior to submission. [Note that this version includes questions for both pre-service and in-service teachers; you will only answer the questions that apply to your category. Documents to upload are the same for all applicants. The questions in the online application may be in a different order than on this PDF]
You will need to have several documents prior to submitting your application, including:
1. Your resume/CV
2. Personal Statement (~500 words) to include:
- Your expectations for the RET and why you are interested in participating;
- What impact you would like your RET participation to have on your instructional practices and what impact you would like to see in your students as a result;
- Explanation of your specific energy research interests (see for example, www.montana.edu/energy); and,
- Any additional information that you would like to share with the program directors relevant to the selection process.
3. A letter of recommendation from your Principal, Assistant Principal, Major Professor or Department Head
For questions, contact [email protected].
The application deadline for the 2024 program is Feb. 4, 2024.