The application deadline for Summer 2023 is Feb. 4, 2023.
Application is required for this RET program.
Please fill out the application online.
You may view a PDF version of the application prior to submission. [Note that this version includes questions for both pre-service and in-service teachers; you will only answer the questions that apply to your category. Documents to upload are the same for all applicants.]
You will need to have several documents prior to submitting your application, including:
1. Your resume/CV
2. Personal Statement (~500 words) to include:
- Your expectations for the RET and why you are interested in participating;
- What impact you would like your RET participation to have on your instructional practices and what impact you would like to see in your students as a result;
- Explanation of your specific energy research interests (see for example, www.montana.edu/energy); and,
- Any additional information that you would like to share with the program directors relevant to the selection process.
3. A letter of recommendation from your Principal, Assistant Principal, Major Professor or Department Head
For questions, contact [email protected].
The application deadline for the 2023 program is Feb. 4, 2023.