Acrobat Pro DC
Students: Acrobat Pro DC is part of Creative Cloud. Visit Adobe CC for Students and follow instructions.
NOTE: Acrobat Pro DC comes installed on all NEW computers purchased through UIT. The first time Acrobat Pro is opened on such a computer the user will be required to sign into Adobe.
Follow appropriate instructions below to activate your copy.
You can also download a copy if needed.
Sign In Instructions
- Use your official MSU email address.
- After you click the Continue button, you will be directed to MSU's Single Sign On process.
- Navigate to https://www.adobe.com then click Sign In.
- In the email address field enter your official MSU email addressthen click continue.
- Follow the MSU Single Sign On process.
- You will be re-directed to the Adobe website where you can download the software.
- Acrobat Accessibility Guides - for creating accessible PDFs
- Acrobat Pro DC user guide
- Acrobat Pro DC tutorials
- Acrobat Pro training from LinkedIn Learning - login with NetID and password. When LinkedIn Learning opens search for Acrobat Pro DC.