Recruiting, Internships and Jobs
- Each fall, accounting students are invited to attend the Meet the Accounting Recruiters event, where they have the opportunity to meet numerous representatives from a variety of successful organizations, learn more about professional career paths and internships, visit with recruiters in a friendly atmosphere, and enjoy great food. The next recruiting event will be held in the fall of 2020. A $250 registration fee to Beta Alpha Psi entitles recruiters to the use of a skirted table to display promotional materials and refreshments. For more information please contact: Chelsey Wilson, Director of the Bracken Center, MSU Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship, (406) 994-1995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobs & Internships
- Accounting position announcements are posted in Jabs Hall on the first floor bulletin
board next to room 108 or are sent out electronically on the Bracken listserv.
- Montana Connection is a website sponsored by the Montana Society of CPAs that is dedicated to connecting
Montana employers with Montana accounting students and graduates. The website features
job openings, resume postings, and other resources.
- MSU's Career Services provides opportunities and assistance for each MSU student to develop clear career
direction, obtain relevant experience, and learn the skills and requirements necessary
to conduct successful professional job searches.
- For Accounting Internship Application forms and information,