Recruiting, Internships and Jobs
- Each fall, accounting students are invited to attend the Meet the Accounting Recruiters event, where they have the opportunity to meet numerous representatives from a variety
of successful organizations, learn more about professional career paths and internships,
visit with recruiters in a friendly atmosphere, and enjoy great food. The next recruiting
event will be held in September 16, 2015. A $250 registration fee to Beta Alpha Psi
entitles recruiters to the use of a skirted table to display promotional materials
and refreshments. For more information please contact: Linda Ward, Assistant Director
of the Bracken Center, MSU Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship, (406)
994-1995 or email@example.com.
Representatives from MossAdams and KPMG prepared a How to Get Ready for Fall Recruiting presentation for MSU
Jobs & Internships
- Accounting position announcements are posted in Reid Hall on the fourth floor bulletin
board next to room 457 or are sent out electronically on the Bracken listserv.
- Montana Connection is a website sponsored by the Montana Society of CPAs that is dedicated to connecting
Montana employers with Montana accounting students and graduates. The website features
job openings, resume postings, and other resources.
- MSU's Career Services provides opportunities and assistance for each MSU student to develop clear career
direction, obtain relevant experience, and learn the skills and requirements necessary
to conduct successful professional job searches.
- For Accounting Internship Application forms and information,