- Numerous scholarships are available to accounting students through the Montana State
University Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship (JJCBE) Scholarship Program.
- For the 2014-2015 academic year, 45 accounting students were awarded scholarships
- Scholarship applications for an academic year are generally due in late November of
the previous year. In November, look for a link on the JJCBE website to the online
application form. Additional information about JJCBE scholarships can be found here.
- Eligibility for need-based scholarships is determined by MSU's Office of Financial Aid. Students who wish to be considered for need-based scholarships MUST complete the
FAFSA student aid application. Need-based scholarships will not be awarded to students
who have not completed the FAFSA application.
- For further information about receiving or sponsoring a scholarship, please contact
the following person in the Dean's office:
Name Halina Rickman Office 302 Jabs Hall email@example.com Phone (406) 994-4423 Address Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship
P.O. Box 173040
Montana State University
Bozeman, MT 59717-3040
- Ed Gamble (firstname.lastname@example.org, Jabs 434, 406-994-4301) is the Accounting faculty representative on the JJCBE Scholarship Committee. Accounting students seeking more information about scholarships or the application process should contact Ed.