Post Baccalaureate Certificate Application
- Be in career changing status and thus have taken very few, if any, science courses in college
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Demonstrated math proficiency within past 5 years.
Complete MSU application as a Post-Bacc Certificate student and submit online directly to the Graduate office
- Submit to the HPA office:
- Official transcripts
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Statement of health care interest
*Applications are accepted between October 1 and February 28. We utilize a rolling admission. The Certificate Program starts at the beginning of the summer session (Mid May).