Outreach & Engagement Council
To strategically champion engagement at MSU through outreach, leadership, and service to fulfill the land-grant mission.
Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as a campus-wide coordinating committee in outreach and engagement efforts.
- Guide involvement in outreach, engagement, and leadership activities through systematic assessment, reporting, and policy development to fulfill the commitments of a Carnegie Community Engaged Institution.
- Strategically guide outreach, engagement, and leadership at MSU by collaborating with off-campus communities and other external partners, leveraging resources and pursuing extramural funding.
- Support efforts to meet Engagement objectives (E1-3) and other outreach goals identified in the MSU Strategic Plan.
- Representative from Museum of the Rockies
- Representative from MSU Extension
- Representative from VP for Student Success
- Representative from VP for Administration & Finance
- Representative from the Office of Activities and Engagement
- Representative from Office of the Provost
- Representative from Office of the Vice President for Research
- Representative from MSU Leadership Institute
- Representative from Extended University
- Representative from Professional Council
- Representative from Classified Staff [Designated by Staff Senate]
- 1 Faculty representative member [Designated by Faculty Senate]
- 1 student representative member [Designated by ASMSU]
- 1 community member at-large [Designated by President]
- 1 member from MSU Units at-large [Nominations sought/selected by vice presidents and deans]
- Ex Officio Member: Representative from MSU Alumni Foundation
- Ex Officio Member: Representative from University Communication