Outreach & Engagement Council
SAVE THE DATE - Celebrate Outreach!
The Outreach and Engagement Council invites you to attend our 1st annual outreach event to celebrate the seed grant awardees and to highlight their projects. It will be held Wednesday, November 9th, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. in the Leigh Lounge in the SUB. More information will follow as the event gets closer.
To strategically champion engagement at MSU through outreach, leadership, and service to fulfill the land-grant mission.
Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as a campus-wide coordinating committee in outreach and engagement efforts.
- Guide involvement in outreach, engagement, and leadership activities through systematic assessment, reporting, and policy development to fulfill the commitments of a Carnegie Community Engaged Institution.
- Strategically guide outreach, engagement, and leadership at MSU by collaborating with off-campus communities and other external partners, leveraging resources and pursuing extramural funding.
- Support efforts to meet Engagement objectives (E1-3) and other outreach goals identified in the MSU Strategic Plan.
- Representative from Museum of the Rockies
- Representative from MSU Extension
- Representative from VP for Student Success
- Representative from VP for Administration & Finance
- Representative from the Office of Activities and Engagement
- Representative from Office of the Provost
- Representative from Office of the Vice President for Research
- Representative from MSU Leadership Institute
- Representative from Extended University
- Representative from Professional Council
- Representative from Classified Staff [Designated by Staff Senate]
- 1 Faculty representative member [Designated by Faculty Senate]
- 1 student representative member [Designated by ASMSU]
- 1 community member at-large [Designated by President]
- 1 member from MSU Units at-large [Nominations sought/selected by vice presidents and deans]
- Ex Officio Member: Representative from MSU Alumni Foundation
- Ex Officio Member: Representative from University Communication