- American Association of University Women - Montana
- Bozeman Business & Professional Women's Organization
- Mission: To support business and professional women in our community through advocacy,
education and information.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bozeman Chamber of Commerce
- Contact: (406) 586-5421
- Location: 2000 Commerce Way, Bozeman, MT
- Bridger Clinic
- Providing sliding fee scale reproductive health care for both men and women.
- Contact: (406) 587-0681
- Location: 300 North Willson Ave, Suite 2001, Bozeman, MT
- Career Transitions
- Mission: To assist and strengthen communities, families and individuals to become
self-sufficient through workforce development, education, training and employment.
- Contact: (406) 388-6701or email@example.com
- Location: 20900 E. Frontage Rd. B-Mezz, Belgrade, MT
- Childcare Connections
- Mission: Promoting quality child care by supporting child care professionals, families
and the communities we serve.
- Contact: (406) 587-7786 or 1-800-962-0418
- Location: 1600 Ellis St., Unit 1A, Bozeman, MT
- Gallatin County Victim Assistance Program
- Mission: Serve victims in a compassionate, respectful manner, and provide services
that lessen the impact of abuse or crimes.
- Contact: (406) 582-2075
- Location: 615 South 16th Avenue, Room 313, Bozeman, MT
- Family Promise of Gallatin Valley
- Mission: Ending Homelessness, one family at a time.
- Contact: (406) 582.7388
- Location:429 East Story, Bozeman, MT
- Mission: HAVEN is committed to reducing the incidence, and minimizing the impact,
of domestic abuse on families and communities. Provides emergency shelter, crisis
intervention, on-going support, referrals, and education.
- Contact: (406) 586-7689 or crisis line - 406-586-4111
- HELP Center
- 24 Hour Crisis Counseling, Information and Referral.
- Contact: (406) 586-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: 421 E. Peach Street, Bozeman, MT
- Montana Human Rights Network
- Working for justice, equality, and democracy for all.
- Contact:(406) 442-5506 or email@example.com
- Location: Helena, MT
- Local family resource Center, providing education, support and resources for all parents.
- Contact: (406) 587-3840 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: 400 East Babcock Street, Bozeman, MT
Montana State University
P.O. Box 172430
Bozeman, MT 59717-2430
Tel: (406) 994-2042
Fax: (406) 994-7999
Dr. Anne Camper