Campus Wide Resources
- Office of Institutional Equity
- Promoting an inclusive, diverse and supportive environment for external members of
the campus community and our employees and students to excel regardless of their race,
color, national origin (ancestry), sex, sexual preference/orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender, marital or parental status, age, creed, religion or
political beliefs, mental or physical disability, or status as a veteran.
- Contact: (406) 994-2042 or email@example.com
- Location: 118 Hamilton Hall
- Child Development Center
- Offers a year round early education program for young children, ages 3 through 5 years.
- Contact: Christine Lux or (406) 994-5005
- Location: 105 Herrick Hall
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Contact: (406) 994-4531
- Location: 211 Swingle
- Diversity and Inclusion Student Commons
- Mission: To bring together members of the Montana State University community and the
community at large by increasing understanding and providing support for those who
identify with the wide spectrum of diversity issues including race, ethnicity, sexual
orientation, class, gender, and ability.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 994-5801
- Location: 368 Strand Union
- Native American Studies Program
- Provide and advance quality education for and about American Indians of Montana, the
region, and the nation. In fulfilling this mission, the Department of Native American
Studies is committed to meet the changing needs of Montana's Indian tribes and all
Montana citizens through excellence in teaching, research, and service.
- Contact: email@example.com or (406) 994-3881
- Location: 2-179 Wilson Hall
- Queer-Straight Alliance
- Promoting support and a safe place for MSU’s GLBT students, staff and faculty and
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VOICE Center
- Mission: Committed to the belief that all people have the right to live free from
violence and the fear of violence.
- Contact: (406) 994-7142 or 994-5682 or Advocate Line: (406) 994-7069
- Location: 370 Strand Union
- Women's Center
- Mission: Promote greater responsiveness to the needs of university women.
- Contact: Betsy Danforth or (406) 994-3836
- Location: 375 Strand Union
- Women's and Gender Studies Program
- The program encourages students to engage actively in the innovative and challenging
work of interdisciplinary research by applying the critical and theoretical approaches
of Women’s and Gender Studies to their major.
Faculty & Staff Resources
- Associate Faculty of Montana State University
- The union representatives that support tenure-track and adjunct faculty at Montana
State University on matters of salaries, benefits, terms and conditions of employment.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Faculty Senate
- The chief governance body of the faculty at Montana State University-Bozeman.
- Professional Council
- Provides a means for professional employees and administration to interact and to
discuss, formulate, and recommend University policy to the appropriate University
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff Senate
- Mission: To promote collaborative efforts by classified staff with others on campus
in mutual efforts to effectively and efficiently carry out the land-grant mission
at Montana State University, Bozeman
- Women's Faculty Caucus
- An advisory group that was first organized in 2006 to address the concerns of women
faculty as well as gender-specific issues across campus and beyond
- American Indian/Alaska Native Student Success Services
- MIssion: committed to the retention and academic/personal success of American Indian/Alaskan
Native students at Montana State University.
- American Indian Women for Leadership in the Academy
- Division of Student Success
- Enhance the learning environment of the University; support students in the attainment
of their educational objectives; foster in students a sense of responsibility, self-directedness,
community, and a positive identity with Montana State University.
- Contact: email@example.com or (406) 994-2828
- Location: 174 Student Union