Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client for Android
Follow the instructions below to set up the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client on your Android device.
On your device:
- Go to the app store on your Android device and download AnyConnect for Android.
- Tap Accept to agree to End User License Agreement.
- Tap OK when prompted with Acceptable Use Policy for data connection...
- Tap Connections > Add New VPN Connection.
- Tap Description > enter MSU VPN (or other name for the connection).
- Tap Server Address > enter https://vpn.msu.montana.edu
- Tap Done.
- Tap AnyConnect app to open.
- Tap Connection > MSU VPN.
- Choose Group (MSU-Employee-VPN or whatever is appropriate for your role at MSU)
- Enter your NetID and NetID password
- Tap Connect.