MSU Office of the Provost
As Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs, it is my pleasure to welcome you to Montana State University! (A provost is the Chief Academic Officer at institutions of higher education.) My office manages all programs, procedures and policies for the academic life at Montana State University including faculty hiring, retention and formal reviews; academic program and curriculum establishment, review and changes; course scheduling and enrollment management; and accreditation and assessment.
The deans of the colleges report directly to me as do the Associate Provosts, the Executive Director of the Museum of the Rockies, the Director of Extended University, Director of the Blackstone Launchpad, and the Director of WWAMI.
At MSU, we are excited about the breadth and quality of the academic programs we offer to students across the state, the country and the globe in a beautiful place for a reasonable cost. We truly are Mountains and Minds: Leaders and Learners. Check out what we have to offer. Call or email us with questions. Come and visit. We look forward to meeting you!
- 2015 Spring Convocation Award Winners
- Center for Faculty Excellence Workshops
- Distinguished Lecture Series
- Fall Commencement 2014: December 13, 2014 at 10 a.m.: More information to follow.
Calls for Proposals
- CFAC/EFAC Grants [RFP | CFAC Form (Word, PDF) | EFAC Form (Word, PDF)]
- Native American Recruitment and Retention Initiatives (RFP)