M.S. in Psychological Science
Department of Psychology
Montana State University
Graduate Program Coordinator:
Dr. Ian M. Handley
Dear Prospective Student:Thank you for your interest in graduate study at the Department of Psychology Montana State University, Bozeman. We suggest all interested students do the following before applying:
- Read the Psychology Graduate Handbook
- Review the research areas and professors on the Psychology website.
- Review The Graduate School's website.
- Fill-out and submit the online
application with the Graduate School.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETE BY FEBRUARY 1st
Complete application packets include the following:
- Supplemental Psychology Application Form click here for PDF or here for Word
- GRE Scores (you must arrange with ETS to have them send an official copy directly to us)
- All Previous college/university transcripts (official transcripts only)
- Three Letters of Recommendation with accompanying waiver and rating form
- The GRE subject test in Psychology is strongly recommended (but not required)
- The Graduate School's online application: www.montana.edu/wwwdg/apply.html