Frequently Asked Questions
Tenured, tenure-track and non-tenure-track faculty, full-time research faculty, lecturers, graduate or undergraduate students enrolled full-time in degree granting programs in the College of Arts and Architecture.
Your grant must be submitted through MSU if you are intending to utilize any MSU resources or advocacy, at any point in the process, from grant development through realization and final reporting.
Helpful links to get you started…
- University Human Resources - EPAF - Training, Tutorials and Quick Reference Guides
- MSU Student Employee Work Hour Guidelines (.docx)
- When to use a Student vs. Short Term Appointment (.pdf)
- Office of Financial Aid - Work Study Information for Employers
- Graduate Appointments
- GTA/GRA appointments and more at Coffee Talk Notes Archive
- GTA Waiver and more (PowerPoint ref: p.12)
- Office of International Programs – International Student and Scholar Services - Employment
Depending on your support needs, the lead time required can range from two days to 12 weeks. Please fill out our Request Support form and we will set up an appointment with you to evaluate your specific situation.
If you are looking for funding for a College of Arts & Architecture project it is recommended that you begin by making an appointment with the College of Arts & Architecture (CAA) Grant Writing and Acquisition Specialist to evaluate your individual situation. If your project would benefit from the support of one of the other offices, a recommendation and referral will be made on your behalf.