Earth Sciences Student Forms
Common Undergraduate Forms and Guides
- Use this form to change/add/delete a degree/major/minor or catalog year
- Meredith Knowles [email protected] is the signee for all Earth Science Major options and the GIS minor
- Use this form if you want to enroll in MORE than 21 credits in a semester
- Guide for Advisors and Certifying Officers--this is the SAME person for Earth Sciences
- October 1 is the deadline for Spring graduation, submitted the preceding Fall semester
- March 1 is the deadline for Summer or Fall graduation, submitted the preceding Spring semester
- This form is for undergraduate students who wish to register for a graduate level course.
For a complete list of Registrar Forms, visit the Registrar's website here.
- Use this for ERTH/GEO/GPHY 490R or 492 or 498, GEO 497, GPHY 497, ERTH/GEO 499
- Student should speak to advisor BEFORE completing the above form
- Use this for ERTH/GEO/GPHY 592
- Student should speak to project advisor and academic advisor BEFORE completing
Graduate Student Forms
IMPORTANT: Form must be turned in to the Graduate School once the DocuSign is complete. Submissions should go through their SharePoint folder found in the blue banner here.
- This form is used to set in place the student's program of study for master's or doctoral students.
- Your committee must already be on file through MyInfo e-committee.
- This form is used when a student wishes to make a change to their program of study.
- Committee Chair completes when a Master's student takes the Comp Exam or Thesis Defense.
- Committee Chair completes when a Doctoral student takes the Comp Exam or Thesis Defense.
You can find all grad school forms here.
If you do not see a form listed here that you need, please search the Montana.edu website or contact Meredith Knowles at [email protected] .