Investigator Toolkits contain editable document samples that are appropriate to the agencies listed.
These documents are provided for your convenience and to provide a basic idea of how these documents are typically rendered.
If you are seeking a specific type of proposal sample, please contact Proposal Services.
Format requirements change approximately every six months. It is up to you, the investigator or applicant, to follow instructions provided by the agency in the solicitation, RFP, RFA, program announcement and/or grant proposal guide.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- All federal grants are available at Grants.gov
- Logic Model, flow chart - with instructions (Word doc) | blank (Word doc)
- Logic Model, tabular - with instructions (Word doc) | blank (Word doc)
The following links will open in a new window.
2020 version of NSF's Uniform Guidance and Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (PAPPG) effective beginning June 1, 2020
Automated Proposal Compliance Checks for Proposals Submitted via FastLane - Effective February 25, 2019
Automated Proposal Compliance Checks for Proposals Submitted via Research.gov - Effective June 24, 2019
Visit Grants.gov (in a new window), find the specific solicitation, and download the package.