Education Advising Center
Welcome to the Education Advising Center!
Our two full time academic advisors look forward to meeting with students who are education majors as well as returning students seeking licensure in the K-12 public schools. Our goal is to provide students with the skills necessary to be successful in their 4 years at MSU. We are committed to:
- Assist students in developing meaningful educational plans, compatible with their life goals.
- Help students accept responsibility for their own education.
- Provide guidance in curricular and professional choices to aid students' professional development.
- Assist students in interpretation of institutional requirements.
- Enhance student awareness of educational resources available.
- Evaluate student progress toward established goals.
- Assist students in developing decision-making skills.
We look forward to meeting with you!
Click on the picture below to enter each site!
Make an Appointment
Information and Resources
- Important Dates for Teaching Majors
- Advising Resources and Undergraduate Curriculum
- Application to Teacher Education Program
- GPA Calculators
- Professional Competencies & Dispositions
- Professional Educators of Montana Code of Ethics
- Program Variance Procedure
- Work and Volunteer Opportunities
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Student Organizations
- Licensure Information by State
- What Subject Areas Are in High Demand?
Join our Montana State University Teacher Education Group on Facebook.