Eligibility and Pricing
- MSU Student, faculty/staff and university affiliates are eligible to participate in
Outdoor Recreation Program trips, classes, and clinics. An MSU ID is required for verification.
- No affiliation with MSU: Cannot access our programs.
Student Pricing is available to those who have paid the ASMSU activity fee for the current semester. This includes students taking at least 7 credits or those taking fewer credits that have opted to pay these fees separately (at the cashier's windows in Montana Hall).
Faculty, Staff, and Members of the Alumni Association are eligible to participate at the non-student rate.
- MSU Student, faculty/staff and university affiliates are eligible to participate in Outdoor Recreation Program trips, classes, and clinics. An MSU ID is required for verification.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration to secure your spot.
- You may sign up through our online portal or by coming by or calling the Outdoor Recreation Center during open hours.
- Cancellations made 7 days or more prior to course start date will receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellations made between six and two days of course start date will receive a 75% refund.
- No refunds for cancellation less than 48 hours before course start date.
- If a trip is cancelled due to unsafe weather conditions or lack of enrollment, participants will receive a full refund.
- Long-term programs (Spring Break trips, Expeditions MSU programming) will have their own cancellation policy. Details available on the registration page for these programs.
- Refunds will be given in the form of payment you initially paid in. If you paid in cash, you are eligible for a cash refund, etc.
- Participants also have the option to take a refund in the form of “shop credit,” which can be used to pay for any Outdoor Recreation Program rental, class, or clinic.
- Refunds via check take between 4-8 weeks to process.