Bike & Ski Workshop
The ASMSU Bicycle and Ski Workshop provides the opportunity for MSU students faculty/staff and affiliates to perform maintenance and repairs on personal equipment. The area is available for use during operational hours of the Outdoor Recreation Program (ORP). Several options are available including ...
- Do It Yourself - includes free use of work areas, tools, and basic supplies/materials.
- Technical Assistance - inquire regarding semester schedule
- Drop Off Service - for individuals who prefer to have "tech" do the work, inquire for rates
* A limited supply of parts are stocked for resale
The bike techs are available at the following hours:
Monday 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM & 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Friday 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Policies & Procedures
- Work areas are available on a first come/first serve basis.
- An MSU ID validated for the current semester must be presented upon entry. The ID will be retained until all tools have been returned, work area has been cleaned and payment has been received.
- Patrons are responsible for repair/replacement cost of tools and equipment which are damaged.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.