Forwarding Email from Outlook (Windows)
Use the instructions below to forward email from Outlook 2016/2013 for Windows.
How to forward your email from Outlook
- Open Outlook.
- Click the Home tab and then select Rules (located toward the center of ribbon).
- Select Manage Rules & Alerts from the drop down.
- Select New Rule.
- Select Apply rule on message I receive located near bottom of list, then click Next.
- Click Next (don't select anything).
- Click Yes when asked This rule will be applied to every message you receive. Is this correct?.
- On the next list select the following actions (see image below):
The rule should be listed, with the box checked, in the Rules and Alerts window. Click OK and you're done.