DAEE Undergraduate Research Lab
The lab is available for DAEE undergraduate students working on research papers in their classes. It houses six computers, two large whiteboards, two large work tables, and a projector.
Location: LINH 211
Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
DAEE Undergraduate Programs
- Free Resources for Students in Microeconomics by former DAEE MA graduate Tony Cookson.
- What Can I Do with a Major in Economics?
- LSAT Scores of Economics Majors: The 2012-2013 Class Update
- Information about Economics:
- Students considering graduate school in economics, law, or careers in environmental science are encouraged to follow the "tracks" below:
- What Can I Do with a Major in Agriculture Business-Farm & Ranch Mgt.?
- What Can I Do with a Major in Agriculture Business-Agribusiness Mgt.?
DAEE Course Offerings
Internships and Fellowships (frequently updated)
Employment Opportunities ( frequently updated)
- World Young Shepherd Challenge. Applications due: May 1, 2014
After the DAEE receives new internship, fellowship, or employment information, it is posted to the Web within three working days. Please click here if you have any suggestions, constructive criticism, or comments. Thank you!
- American Sheep Industry Association: Sheep Heritage Foundation Memorial Scholarship. Application due: June 1, 2014
- Gallatin Writers, in cooperation with MSU and the Foundation for Research on Economics and the Environment are sponsoring the essay competition. Deadline: May 1, 2014
- DegreeUP Scholarship. Numerous deadline dates
- Undergraduate Scholars Program. Application Submission Deadlines
- College of Agriculture. Numerous Scholarships
- College of Letters and Science. Numerous Scholarships
- MSU Scholarship Information
Important Semester Deadlines/Information
- January 30 - April 11: Dropped courses are graded "W"
- April 14 - May 2: No drops are allowed
- April 28 - May 2: Final Examinations
- May 3: Commencement
- May 12: Summer semester begins
- August 25: Fall semester begins
Useful MSU Links
- DAEE (spring 2013)