DAEE Undergraduate Research Lab
The lab is available for DAEE undergraduate students working on research papers in their classes. It houses six computers, two large whiteboards, two large work tables, and a projector.
Location: LINH 211
Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
DAEE Undergraduate Programs
- Free Resources for Students in Microeconomics by former DAEE MA graduate Tony Cookson.
- What Can I Do with a Major in Economics?
- LSAT Scores of Economics Majors: The 2012-2013 Class Update
- Information about Economics:
- Students considering graduate school in economics, law, or careers in environmental science are encouraged to follow the "tracks" below:
- What Can I Do with a Major in Agriculture Business-Farm & Ranch Mgt.?
- What Can I Do with a Major in Agriculture Business-Agribusiness Mgt.?
DAEE Course Offerings
Internships and Fellowships (frequently updated)
Employment Opportunities (frequently updated)
After the DAEE receives new internship, fellowship, or employment information, it is posted to the Web within three working days. Please click here if you have any suggestions, constructive criticism, or comments. Thank you!
- Northwest Farm Credit Services: Numerous Scholarships. Closes: March 1, 2015
- Concussion Awareness Scholarship sponsored by Great Awareness Monologues (aAm). Numerous closing dates
- National Milk Producers Federation: 2015 National Dairy Leadership Scholarship Program. Closes: March 27, 2015
- Montana Grains Foundation Scholarships. Description and application. Closes April 1, 2015
- National Poultry & Food Distribution Association (NPFDA). Closes: May 31, 2015
- Undergraduate Scholars Program
- College of Agriculture. Numerous Scholarships
- College of Letters and Science. Numerous Scholarships
- MSU Scholarship Information
Important Semester Deadlines/Information
- Jan. 28: Last day to drop courses using "MyInfo." After today, students must submit an Add/Drop form.
- Feb. 4: Last day to drop a class without a grade.
- Feb. 5-April 17: Dropped courses are graded "W." Students must submit an Add/Drop form.
- Feb. 16: President's Day holiday; No Classes, Offices Open
- March 9-13: Spring Break; No Classes, Offices Open
- April 3: University Day holiday; No Classes, Offices Open
- April 20-May 8: No Drops allowed.
- May 4-8: Finals Week
- May 9: Commencement
- May 18: Summer Semester 2015 begins
- Aug. 24: Fall Semester 2015 begins
Useful MSU Links
- DAEE (fall 2014)