DAEE Undergraduate Research Lab
The lab is available for DAEE undergraduate students working on research papers in their classes. It houses six computers, two large whiteboards, two large work tables, and a projector.
Location: LINH 211
Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
DAEE Undergraduate Programs
- Free Resources for Students in Microeconomics by former DAEE MA graduate Tony Cookson.
- What Can I Do with a Major in Economics?
- LSAT Scores of Economics Majors: The 2003-2004 Class Update
- Information about Economics:
- Students considering graduate school in economics, law, or careers in environmental science are encouraged to follow the "tracks" below:
- What Can I Do with a Major in Agriculture Business-Farm & Ranch Mgt.?
- What Can I Do with a Major in Agriculture Business-Agribusiness Mgt.?
DAEE Course Offerings
Internships and Fellowships (frequently updated)
Employment Opportunities ( frequently updated)
After the DAEE receives new internship, fellowship, or employment information, it is posted to the Web within three working days. Please click here if you have any suggestions, constructive criticism, or comments. Thank you!
- DegreeUP Scholarship: Numerous deadline dates
- Undergraduate Scholars Program - Application Submission Deadlines
- College of Agriculture: Numerous Scholarships
- College of Letters and Science: Numerous Scholarships
- MSU Scholarship Information
Important Semester Deadlines/Information
- May 13: First 6-week summer session classes begin
- June 24: Second 6-week summer session classes begin
- August 26 Classes begin at 8:00 a.m.
- August 30 Last day to add classes online using MyInfo
- September 9 Last day to add classes with an Add/Drop form
- September 9 Last day to drop courses online using MyInfo
- September 16 Last day to drop classes with an Add/Drop form
- September 16 Last day to drop classes without a grade
- September 16 Students who have not confirmed their bill (paid
fees) will be dropped from their classes at 4:30pm
- Sept. 17 - Nov. 19 Dropped courses are graded “W”
- Nov. 20 - Dec. 13 No drops are allowed
- Dec. 9 - Dec. 13 Final Examinations
- December 14 Commencement
Useful MSU Links
- DAEE (spring 2013)