Undergraduate and Graduate Student Advising and Resources
Meet with DAEE Student Success Coordinator
If you have questions about your course of study, first search the MSU website or check out the Frequently Asked Questions page, click below on the yellow button. If you cannot find the answers you need, please book an appointment with Student Success Coordinator.
Graduate Program Resources
- MSU Graduate School
- MSU Writing Center (Support of Graduate Students)
Registering for a class outside the program? Go to registration instructions from MSU Office of the Registrar.
Click below on image to learn more....
Learn about Internships & Fellowships, Employment Opportunities, Scholarships and Grants, and much more.
- MSU Academic Advising Center
- Allen Yarnell Center for Student Success
- SafeCats App: Safe Cats is available for free in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The app features multiple services which can be accessed with a click including Emergency, Friend Walk, MSU Care Alert, Silent Witness, Suicide Crisis, and other Support Resources.
- Office of Student Engagement
- MSU Library
- VOICE Center
- Diversity & Inclusion Support
- MSU Leadership Institute
- Writing Center
- Math and Stat Center (MSU Department of Mathematical Sciences)
- Bounty of the Bridgers Campus Food Pantry
Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics
Montana State University
P.O. Box 172920
Bozeman, MT 59717-2920
Dr. Eric Belasco