Spring 2023 Important Dates

  • Wednesday, January 18
    First day of classes

  • Monday, February 20
    President's Day- No Classes, Offices Closed

  • March 13-17
    Spring Break- No Classes, Offices Open

  • Friday, April 7
    University Day- No Classes, Offices Open

  • Monday, May 8
    Finals Week

  • Friday, May 12

Visit the full MSU Academic Calendar.

Meet with a Student Success Coordinator

If you have questions about your course of study, first search the MSU website or check out the Frequently Asked Questions page. If you cannot find the answers you need, book an appointment with Kellie.


Having registration issues?  Please complete this Ag Econ Registration Help Form for asssitance.

Kellie Christensen

Student Success Coordinator - Kellie Christensen

   Linfield Hall 303
   (406) 994-3702
 [email protected]

If you would like to meet with her, please click on blue button below to schedule an appointment.



Plan Your Four-Year Academic Program

Academic curriculum and catalog plans are designed to assist students with planning and keeping track of their academic paths below:

Note that these plans are for informational purposes and do not replace meeting and devising an academic plan with your academic advisor.


Commonly Used Forms

  • Add/Drop Request Form
    The Add/Drop Request form is used for adding and withdrawing from courses after the deadline has passed for adding/dropping via MyInfo. For more information about the deadlines and procedures, please visit Adding and Dropping Courses to drop/ add a course online.

  • Change in Curriculum Form
    The Change in Curriculum form can be used to change and declare majors, change and declare minors, change program concentrations, or remove majors and/or minors.  Please send all forms to [email protected] to send out for signatures.

  • Appy for Graduation
    All students need to submit a graduation application for their major and/or minor no later than the semester before their final semester. Specific due dates can be found on the Registrars Office site.

  • Request for Independent Study Form
    The Request for Independent Study form is used to request and enroll in an independent study or undergraduate research course. Note that along with this form, you must submit a description of your proposed independent study or undergraduate research project.


Do you want to Join Financial Engineering Club?


Interested in Financial Engineering and career development? Check out the EFIN Club


Career and Scholarships

During your time at MSU, we want to give you the support and resources to kickstart a successful career. 




Other MSU Resources

Food Pantry

The Bounty of the Bridgers Campus Food Pantry provides supplemental and emergency food assistance to students, faculty, staff, and family members at no cost.