What is Montana State Box?
Box is a collaboration and file-sharing service for Montana State University students, faculty and staff. Box is a great resource for sharing and storing institutional and educational files! Montana State Box is the name of MSU's instance of Box. Box is a secure way to deliver certain forms to MSU’s Financial Aid Office.
- Submit forms in PDF or JPEG (images that cannot be altered).
- Make sure to include your student ID on documentation.
- Continue to check your email and portal for the status of processing. We will contact you if we are unable to read the submission.
- Allow 2-3 business days for documents to be recorded and 1-2 weeks for processing.
- Make sure to redact any sensitive information prior to upload. This would include bank account information and social security numbers.
- Contact MSU Financial Aid (406-994-2845) with questions.
The following information should not be uploaded to the box.
- Bank Account Numbers
- Credit Card Numbers
- Confidential Data
- Drivers License Numbers
- Passport and Visa Numbers
- Social Security Numbers