What is Montana State SharePoint?
SharePoint is a collaboration and file-sharing service for Montana State University students, faculty and staff. SharePoint is a great resource for sharing and storing institutional and educational files! Sharepoint is a secure way to deliver certain forms to MSU’s Financial Aid Office.
- Submit forms in PDF or JPEG (images that cannot be altered).
- Make sure to include your student ID on documentation.
- Continue to check your email and portal for the status of processing. We will contact you if we are unable to read the submission.
- Allow 2-3 business days for documents to be recorded and 1-2 weeks for processing.
- Make sure to redact any sensitive information prior to upload. This would include bank account information and social security numbers.
- Contact MSU Financial Aid (406-994-2845) with questions.
The following information should not be uploaded to the box.
- Bank Account Numbers
- Credit Card Numbers
- Confidential Data
- Drivers License Numbers
- Passport and Visa Numbers
- Social Security Numbers
Important: Some users are experiencing errors and we are investigating. If you encounter an error with the upload feature, please email us at [email protected] and indicate that you attempted an upload and it did not work. Include an email for us to reach back to with and we will email you an eternal link to use the upload feature by the next day.